- spent some time in College Station.
- celebrated my first Mother's Day!
|Mom's birthday trip to Coushatta Casino in Kinder, LA!|
- welcomed baby Renee Crowson into the world.
- went to San Francisco for a long weekend trip for JP's 30th birthday.
- took Chloe to the beach for the 1st time.
- welcomed Charlotte to Texas on June 1st!
- watched my baby brother graduated from high school.
- spent a week crazy with wedding preperations.
- took some time to seriously pamper ourselves. Massages, Torchy's Tacos, Mani/Pedis, Eyebrow waxs, the whole shebang!
- rehearsed for the greatest wedding of the year!
- spent a day relaxing, sipping mimosas and getting beautified with the most amazing girls.
- stood by Emily's side as she married her best friend, soulmate and life long parter!
I'm going to leave y'all hanging on that last one! On Saturday evening, my little sister got married to one of the most amazing men that I am beyond happy to call my brother! They're off relaxing in Punta Cana while I sit behind my computer just a wee bit jealous. I couldn't think of a more deserving couple though!
Like I said a few weeks ago...whoa life! It has given me so much to be happy and thankful for! And to think, June isn't even over! Today is my last day to spend with my besties from Norway, so I'll be back later this week. Maybe I'll even finally get around to sharing all of our SF adventures. Once I get some of the wedding pictures, y'all know I'll be sharing. Looks like I have some catching up to do around these parts!