- Michael Jackson Cirque de Soleil show! We got 4 free tickets at work from the Cirque performers' personal trainer for letting them use our gym while they're in Houston for the week! The show was amazing and our seats were pretty much perfect!
- We stayed home for most of the day so we had lots of down time including lounging, reading, watching Game of Thrones and playing with the pups
- I did manage to deep clean my kitchen while JP cleaned all the floors! Team work!
- Houston Restaurant Weeks dinner with the Crowsons and Waites at The Capitol Grill. I love Houston Restaurant Weeks and getting to try new restaurants that I usually wouldn't go to! So delicious and fun. I had the salmon and chocolate espresso cake and it was phenomenal.
- Post dinner drinks were mandatory. We went to Monnalisa at Hotel Sorrella and tried to enjoy the cabanas outside, but let's be honest, it's Houston and summertime and it's too humid and miserable to be outside for extended periods of time...
- Started the morning off with a long walk and coffee with Chandra!
- More puppy play time! They were full of love and energy this weekend.
- Shoe shopping with JP since it was tax free weekend! He needed new running shoes so we made a nice little day date out of it.
- To round out the weekend, we attended Penelope's baptism in Sugar Land followed by a little celebration at Nikki & Cliff's! I can't believe how quickly she's growing up...almost 5 months old!
We got so much into this weekend while still having some relaxing down time. We're definitely looking forward to another weekend in town before heading to Illinois...then football season begins! Can't wait to see what I can say yes to for next weekend!
Have you been saying yes to all of your summer invitations or taking it easy?