- My joy. I think, for the most part, I'm a happy person. I try to be positive and radiate joy. It's hard to be joyful all the time, but most of the time, it's so easy. I often have a childlike spirit which I blame on Disney. I believe that we each have so much to be joyful for including the fact that God has not only given us a new day each and every morning, but he gave us our Savior so we can live forever. If that's not something to bring joy to each day, I don't know what is.
- My legs. I'll admit that I love my legs. They're not perfect, but they carry my every single day. They allow me to do everything I want to do. But more importantly they allow me to do the things I love to do. Because of my legs I can run, teach group fitness, train clients and live life day to day! I'll admit, they look pretty awesome too :)
- My drive. I'm a very determined individual. When I set my mind to something, I'm going to do it. That's why I'm where I am in life. I love that I'm goal oriented and want to make things happen!
- My friendship. My friends are my everything. I see my friends as my extended family and when someone becomes my friend, I truly love them! I love pretty hard (see number 10).
- My ability to listen. As much of a talker as I am, I'm also a good listener. I love that people feel as though they can come to me with problems. As a personal trainer, some days I also play therapist by listening to people's problems and helping them find themselves.
- My strength. I am strong physically and mentally. I am proud of my muscles and that I am not stick thin. More importantly, I am proud of my mental strength. Sure I break down from time to time, but I'm still human :)
- My independence. As much as I love how my husband takes care of me, I am an independent women. I like to do things by myself. I like to know that I can provide for myself. I like being in charge of my life.
- My smile. Cheese. I like smiling. Smiling is my favorite.
- My hair. I love it. I like it long. I like it short. I like it straight or curly. Yup I just like it.
- My ability to love. I love hard and I love all the way. There is no in between. My husband, friends, family and dogs fill up my entire heart and soul. I would do anything or be anywhere for the ones I love.
So there you have it. I will say it's a little bit harder then you think to come up with 10 things and why! I'm as that I did though because it helps remind me that I'm just perfect with all of my imperfections!
Now it's your turn! In the comments, let me know something that you love about yourself! It'll make you feel great. I promise.