Guess what? It's pouring here in Texas. Pretty much, the radar has green or yellow covering most of the state. Not sure if you know this, but Texas is kind of big. Or so I hear :) The yucky weather had me thinking, why do people always say, rain, rain go away? We need the rain here that's for sure. Not to mention, there are so many other things that make rain great. I think we should smile when it's raining, not frown!
1. You get to wear rain boots! Not only are they cute and stylish, but completely functional on rainy days.
2. When wearing said rain boots, you can jump in puddles. Just do it. you won't regret it. It will make your heart happy and you won't be able to do anything but smile! You may get a little wet but it's completely worth it!
3. For my fellow nerds out there, rainy days are the perfect days to cuddle up on the couch and read! There's nothing quite as soothing as rainy on the window while engulfed in a good book.
4. Don't read? Rainy days are also great for catching up on you DVR or taking a nap!
5. You can spend some time in the kitchen! Bake some cookies or banana bread or whatever your tummy fancies. You could also make a date out of it and whip up a nice dinner with your someone special. It's not like there are many other places you need to be!
6. Your lawn is probably pretty happy right now, so smile! You don't have to water your lawn!
7. You probably don't want to be outside, so you have the chance to get things done inside. Try to get something done you usually wouldn't and you'll be so glad you did.
8. Bubble baths. Enough said.
10. God made rain for a reason. It is a gift from him to us. It helps our grass grown. It fills our lakes and rivers. It makes the world a better place. SO SMILE!