A few clarification tips:
- This is similar to the renegade row to mountain climber. Just take out the T-Press this guy adds in! Essentially its 1 plank rows on each side then 4 mountain climbers!
- Here is an example of a suitcase crunch!
- For the lunges, it's 10 on each side (then 11, 12, so on...) not total. No cheating!
- Squat low on the squats and be sure to touch the ground and jump high for the frog jumps!
- Keep your low back on the ground for the leg lower and lifts. If you feel like it's coming off, give your knees a slight bend to shorten your lever length and it should help.
- Push ups. Try them on your toes first and drop to your knees when you can't stay on your toes anymore. Try at least one each time.
Now get out there, give it a go and let me know what you think! Remember that you are capable of more than you give yourself credit for. You can do it!
What's your current favorite workout from a blog or Pinterest?
I'd love more ideas for my classes and clients!