1. I want to be back in Boston!
2. I got another new client this week! And she's an Aggie and former competitive cheerleader. I have good feelings about this one :)
3. Poor Moose had his balls chopped off. I love his gigantic cone. He doesn't love it so much.
4. Now that I dominated my September half and actually got a new PR, my mind is officially in marathon mode! Chevron Houston Marathon in t-minus 106 days! Now that I have a marathon under my belt and tons of information flowing from my awesome coaches, I'm going to start up a distance running series to talk about important factors for running long distances! Anyone interested in guest posting or providing a topic you want to learn more about?! E-mail me pretty please!
5. I'm actually going to stay in Houston this weekend. Kind of. I'll be celebrating my birthday a bit belated with my family in Sugar Land! Can't wait for my Emma Roo to come home!
Happy Friday and have an amazing weekend y'all!