1. Hanging out in the United Club ready for our adventure
2. Morning screwdrivers
3. Flight 1 done
4. Pretty clouds
2. Lunch at Popolo Caffe! My first Italian meal...pizza of course!
3. The Colosseum
4. JP's gigantic calzone for dinner!
|1. I had to take a run around Rome before heading to the ship!|
2. Free rum punch after not being able to dock in Livorno due to bad weather :(
3. Ocean waves
4. It's a horse lamp!
|1. Streets of Marseilles|
2. In the Marina with Notre Dame de la Gaurd behind us
3. Port in Palma, Mallorca
4. Cathedral in Palma
|1. The Segrada Familia|
2. Sangria in Barcelona!
4. I love Barca
|1. Amazing lunch at a farm in Sorrento|
2. Homemade Italian wine induced giggles on the bus ride back to the boat
3. Homemade wine and olive oil from the farm
4. Sorrento has stolen my heart
So there you have it! A whirlwind of iPhone pics from our trip. Clearly there are several chunks missing. I don't tend to bust out my iPhone when I'm walking around with my Nikon :) I'm so excited to go through all my pictures and relive my adventures with y'all! Until then, I should probably get back to work. Being gone for 2 weeks leaves A LOT of catching up to do!
Linking up with Sami and recapping my 2 week long weekend :)
Until next time...
With love and God bless,