Okay, enough about the future, let's talk about the past because that's what we do on Mondays. We taunt ourselves with how awesome our weekend was while we're sitting in our offices and the sun is shining outside.
I had a FANTASTIC weekend in San Antonio! I went to go see my love Julie before she moves off to Orlando with her hubby next month! Hello awesome...I can't wait to go visit her though!
- Took off straight from work to go see Julie and Chris
- Made a Bucee's pitstop in Luling...duh!
- Went to dinner at Z Tejas and had some delicious fish and some sangria!
- Stayed up past midnight just chatting away...love girl time!
- Picked up Julie's mom & sister and headed to downtown San Antonio
- Stopped by the Alamo and decided the wait was too long so I took a picture instead!
- Walked around La Vallita and went shopping at River Center Mall
- Ate Mexican food on the river walk
- Drank margaritas and watched Silver Linings Playbook in our comfy clothes
- Lounged and had a lazy morning
- Went to lunch and ran some errands where I found those awesome wine sippy cups above!
- Drove to Sugar Land to see my fam! JP & Maggie met me there!
- Drank margaritas by the pool as the sun went down
- Ate yummy dinner cooked by the boys!
Daddy even made me a lunch for today out of the leftovers! Grilled chicken salad...yum! He spoils me :)
I had such a fantastic weekend with my Julie and then topped it off with family time. It doesn't get much better than that! Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!
Until next time...
With love and God bless,