I took tons of pictures this weekend. I was a great little blogger. But guess where they are? At home, on my computer. And here I am. At work. With no pictures. Le sigh.
Okay I lied. Sorry about that. I said I have no pictures when indeed I have some pictures. And by some I mean 6 when I took about 50-ish. And they came from my iPhone. Because that is here with me. Thank goodness. I would be a sad panda without my iPhone.
So here's kind of what went down this weekend with limited pictures...
happy hourworking session starting at 3:30 pm! Whoop!
- Awesome walk with Miss Maggster, Chandra and her little pup Frankie!
- Pizza, wine and Argo (so good!) at Chandra's!
- 10 mile run to start the day!
- Lots of playtime with Miss Maggie
- Lunch at Barnaby's with the Emily's
- Dodd wedding at Briscoe Manor :)
- Daddy's Birthday!!!
- Kristin arrives!
- Dart tournament
- 1st Annual Jim Timmer Invitational Birthday Classic Bean Bag Tournament
- Lots of good food cooked by my parents
- Blizzard ice cream cake. Need I say more?
Miss Maggie getting camera ready
About to take off on my run. Up before 7am on a Saturday. #dedication
Bam! 10 miles under 90 minues
Miss Maggie playing with a toilet brush at my parents' house. Such a potty mouth!
Kristin and I!!!
Daddy blowing out his toothpick candle :)
Since Daddy's birthday was on Sunday and I didn't blog, I just wanted to give a quick shout out to one of the most important men in my life! I love you to the moon and back Daddy. Thank you for always being there for me, supporting me, lending me a shoulder to cry on, giving me a listening ear and being there for me every step of the way. I'm a lucky girl to have you in my life and even luckier to be able to call you Dad. I love you and hope you had an amazing birthday!!!
Don't forget to check out the Lululemon and race entry giveaway! You know you want to spruce up your workout wardrobe to prepare for bikini season! I think $250 to Lulu is a good start :)
Until next time...
With love and God bless,