But before I continue on with my obsession with Disney, I'll give y'all a quick glimpse at my fantastically perfect weekend.
1. Sushi dinner date with the hubs Friday night
2. Dark pic with the hubs at Ra
3. Miss Maggie pouting because I wouldn't play at 7am on Saturday morning
4. Dance Central. Love this game and convinced the hubs to play!
5. Top Golf Saturday morning
6. Drinks at our fancy dinner date!
7. Hub and I heading to Americas
8. Alex and I at Taps Sunday afternoon
9. Sunday Funday with my Sugar Land girls!
I had a complete blogger fail yesterday though. I met up with Whitney and Catherine, two fellow Houston bloggers for brunch and we didn't take a single picture! Not one...ooops, oh well! I guess that means we'll have to do it again.
All in all, I had an amazing weekend. I got to spend the whole weekend with my wonderful hubby and spend time with lots of friends. Oh and the fact that there wasn't a cloud in the sky probably helped a little. Speaking of beautiful weather...check out the weather forecast for Dinseyyyy!!!
Warm and mostly sunny! Perfect :) This is great since it was gloomy, chilly and kind of rainy last year! Let the countdown begin...3 days and 9 hours until my plane takes off!
Have a wonderful Monday friends!
Until next time...
With love and God bless,