- I confess that I haven't been reading all my favorite blogs for over a week.
- I confess that of the blogs I have read, I haven't commented on but maybe 1 or 2 of them.
- I confess that I am a human and not a robot. I guess you figured that one out! Sometimes we just get busy and have to prioritize.
- I confess that I wish I was still at Disney World. I'm still dreaming that I'm there!
- I confess my love for Blake Shelton. He is just a doll and quite the comedian. His performance last night was great and my heart melted when he played Austin.
- I confess that I try super extra hard at boot camp so that other people think I'm awesome.
- I confess that I ate some tortilla chips on Tuesday even though I gave up fried foods for Lent...ooops
- I confess that I will probably eat cake at Nicole's bachelorette party this weekend even though I gave up cake/cupcakes for Lent. Special occasions don't count right?
- I confess my deep, burning, one of a kind love for James Philip Gougler.
- Oh wait...that one wasn't new news :) Sorry 'bout that.
Okay that's all I can think about confessing as we speak. I must say that I feel so much better getting all of that off my shoulders! :) Seriously though, with all the craziness in my life, I think it's time to switch things up, re-prioritize and make life more fun and interesting again! Going to the rodeo on a Wednesday night was a great start.
Have a great Thursday! This little worker bee needs to get her bootie into high gear in order to have everything done to take off early tomorrow!
Until next time...
With love and God bless,