- We headed straight to the gym for a quick Friday workout as soon as JP got home.
- We met Maria up at the gym and then headed to Don Pablos for margaritas and Mexican food.
- Matt met us up there and we had a great time. My mango margarita and nachos completely hit the spot!
- I slept in until 8:00am!!! Yes, I'm seriously proud of myself because I have a hard time sleeping in.
- JP and I ran errands all around town to get all the items necessary for a super productive day! This included a pumpkin spice latte :)
- At halftime, I started tie dying socks for my flag football team! I meant to do this weeks ago, but time just kept getting away from me. I dyed 24 socks! It took close to 2 hours to get them all done, but our team looked great wearing them!
|This is funny since Baylor tried to threaten A&M to stay in the Big XII Conference by saying they were going to sue us. Thank goodness that whole mess is over and A&M is officially giong to be in the SEC next year!|
- After the game, it was time to clean the carpet. We rented a carpet cleaner from Lowes during our errands, and now our carpet looks so much cleaner! Exciting, I know :)
- Since we had been working hard all day, I decided to reward myself with a trip to the mall while JP sat on the couch and watched football. I ended up getting some fall scented candles as well as 2 sweaters from Express. Hello, $30 off $75 purchase and sweaters buy one get one 50% off! It was pretty much BOGO free! Couldn't pass it up.
- Then it was time to bake. I saw an awesome healthy pumpkin spice cupcake recipe on Gina's Skinny Recipes that I happened to have all the ingredients for, so I tested it out! You can find the recipe here!
|So many socks! Big thanks to my sweet hubby who helped me rubberband them all!|
|I love tie dye :)|
|First batch of socks!|
|Dye everywhere! Super cute pic of me...not|
- We ended up just hung out the remainder of the evening since we had to be up early Sunday!
|Yellow cake mix, pumpkin puree and water! That's it! No oil, butter, eggs, nothing!|
|Ready to go in the oven! I had a small cake mix from the dollar store, so I made 12 cupcakes. Perfect since there are only 2 of us!|
|Icing ingredients: cream cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, brown sugar!|
|All done and decorated!|
|I had to take some pictures of them with my halloween decor!|
- 11 mile run at 7:00am. Not a bad run I must say. Fist half took me 48:30 and second took 45:05! I finished in 1:33:35 and was definitely proud since it was cold and windy! Running against the wind and slightly uphill made for a tough first half, but it did help me to pace myself!
- After a quick stop at home to say hi to Maggie and have breakfast #2 (11 miles will make you hungry!), we headed downtown for our flag football game! Everybody loved the socks and we ended up winning by a touchdown! We're now 4-2; one loss was by only 1 point and the other we forfeited because we thought our game was cancelled. Turned out all games were cancelled but ours...lame.
- A group of us headed to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch and mostly to watch football. Luckily, the Packers won and they are now the only team that is 6-0!!! Go Pack Go!
- Around the second half, I started having a headache. By the time we got home, my head was pounding and I could just feel my blood pulsing through my veins. The migraine hit me hard and pretty much immobilized me for close to 3 hours. It was not pleasant, but JP took good care of me. Maggie didn't quite get the picture though.
|Sunrise from our balcony around 6:45am :)|
Until next time...
With love and God bless,