- Maggie graduates from puppy class! My little girl is at the top of her class. Today is graduation and I'll be sure to post some pics! We get to show off everything she's learned and some other fun tricks. I must say, she is a champion at 'roll over.' Hopefully I can get it on video sometime soon to show! Here she is working hard with Mom!
- Washington, DC trip with my true love and best friend
- Celebrating our one year anniversary...feels like just yesterday!
- Taking a "business trip" to Houston for a WEEK. I get to stay with my parents and see all of my wonderful friends.
- Easter. I love Easter. I think it is the most beautiful season in the church. Easter gives us new hope and life. It shows how amazing our God is and what Jesus has done so that we sinners have something to "anxiously await" for when we leave this earth.
- Andrea visiting Pittsburgh! Yay! I couldn't imagine more perfect timing. Andrea has spent the past few Easters with the Timmers. This is my very first holiday away from my family and at Easter, the Timmers do it big. It's so amazing and important to me that my best friend is coming to celebrate Easter with JP, Maggie and me!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
I have been waiting for the month of April to come ever since my amazing visitors left me in March. April is supposed to bring "warmer" weather, sunshine, family, friends, travel AND our anniversary! This week has just been stretching on a bit longer than I would like. It probably doesn't help that I've had terrible allergies which have made my entire head feel miserable and that I've been crazy busy at work. Even though I hate waiting, I love it at the same time. I mean, what would life be if we had nothing to look forward to? Here are a few of the things I've been anxiously awaiting in April: