- We lived with my parents for a week in January with nothing but a suitcase. It's strange living in Houston without our own home to go to!
- We move across the country to Pittsburgh, PA
- We adopted the most amazing puppy that has filled our lives with joy
- JP started his new job at the plant and he loves it. He's such a people person which makes him a great manager
- We got settled in our amazing townhome and finished decorating
- I travelled back to Houston to run the Houston half marathon
- Two weeks later, I travelled to Houston for my first business trip. I got to see my best friends Andrea and Nicole. Nicole even got engaged on February 11th
- We explored Pittsburgh by shopping downtown, heading out to Washington, PA, sampling the local cuisine, and much more
- Maggie became potty trained and learned how to sit!
- We started a half marathon training program together
- I went to Disney World with my mom and her girl friends to run the Disney Princesses half marathon
- Maggie started puppy training classes
- We went to see Disney Princesses on Ice at the Consol Center
- We joined a gym
- Emily, Matt, Julie and Kate came to visit. We showed them all the sites, food and happenings of Pittsburgh
- We got sick at the same time and had to spend a pretty, sunny, warmish weekend inside on the couch watching basketball and Harry Potter
On Saturday the 19th, it marked 2 months since we've had Miss Maggie! She's 4 months old now and growing so fast! Here are some pictures that I took of her over the past few weeks:
She's so silly and often moves her head and neck into positions that I could never imagine being very comfortable.
Maggie and her daddy watching A&M play basketball! Too bad we lost :(
Have I mentioned how much she HATES baths?
She loves us and we love her!
Look! I'm missing my two front teeth! (On the top you can see the little holes)
Loving with mom
I love to go under the couch now. Too bad I'll be too big to do this in just a few weeks!
Alien eyes! She loves her ball and is in the early stages of catch! She rips the fuzz off of tennis balls and it ends up all over the house. We'll have to wait until she's older for those!
Maggie is growing so much every day and I can't believe how big she's gotten just since we got her two months ago! She's learned a lot in this short amount of time and is a very smart dog. She excels in her puppy training class and she is definitely the class star. Now don't get me wrong, while she is good at listening to commands, she is also the most hyper. She has a ridiculous amount of energy that keeps JP and I on our toes daily. We always have to keep our eye on her to make sure she not getting into trouble. She starting to learn how to open doors now that she's tall enough to just up and reach the handles. We're having to put jackets under the doors to jam them! We will definitely have different door knobs when we move back to Texas :)
Well, that's all for now. I hope that everyone had a fantastic weekend and that you enjoy your first day of spring! I will leave you with this quote by Bern Williams "The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring." Happy Spring! Until next time...
With love and God bless,
Amy, JP and Maggie